Inkit Integration Overview
It’s easy to integrate Inkit with your Sailthru account. In this guide, you’ll learn how to set up this integration and how to use it to get even better results from your marketing.
What is Inkit?
Inkit is direct-mail marketing automation software that you can integrate with omnichannel marketing platforms, including Sailthru. You can design and send postcards and mailers entirely within Inkit’s cloud-based platform. Inkit works with any list of contacts you import, but integrating with Sailthru gives you the power to synchronize your personalized and highly targeted digital campaigns with direct mail.
TIP: The Sailthru integration works with any Inkit plan. See Inkit’s list of direct mail and marketing automation features for more information.
What are the benefits of integrating with Inkit?
Integrating Sailthru with Inkit lets you access your Sailthru lists–including both natural lists and smart lists–right inside Inkit. This functionality is especially convenient for:
- Omnichannel marketing campaigns: Run ecommerce and retail campaigns that stretch across email, your website, your mobile app … and right into your customer’s mailbox.
- Direct mail retargeting: Send direct mail that’s just as highly tailored as your digital retargeting campaigns.
- Reactivation and retention campaigns: When you can’t seem to get through to formerly valuable customers, a postcard can be just the thing to grab attention.
TIP: Check out Inkit’s quick guide to direct mail retention campaigns for ideas.
Requirements and Getting Started
To begin using this integration, you will need:
- A Sailthru account that has not yet been connected to an Inkit account.
- An Inkit account.
- At least one list in Sailthru with users whose profiles include names and mailing addresses.
- An Application-Specific API key and secret key from Sailthru.
To learn how to get started and import contacts, see Importing Sailthru Users in Inkit.
TIP: This integration works with any Inkit plan level (including free accounts). If you don’t yet have an Inkit account, see these resources to learn more and get started: