Exporting Campaign Recipient Data
Although similar, exported campaign recipient data is not the same as exported list data.
List Export: Variable Glossary
- Analytics in the top menu
- Campaigns in the left menu
- In the drop-down menu that opens, Campaign Summary
- In the Campaign Summary page, a Campaign Name to open its Campaign Detailed Report
- In the Campaign Detailed Report page, Download Recipients CSV
- The data will automatically export to a .csv file, and begin downloading. If it does not, follow the on-screen directions.
- Open the .csv file, and you will see a series of column with headers. Each header represents an internal variable stored in a recipient’s user profile object.
Here is a list of default campaign .csv headers:
- profile_id – The internal Sailthru ID (sid) for the user
- email_hash – The hashed email of the user
- send_time – The time campaign was sent to user
- open_time – The time campaign was opened by user
- click_time – The time user first clicked any URL
- first_ten_clicks – The first 10 URLs that a user clicks. If a user clicks on the same URL more than once, only the first instance is stored.
- purchase_time – The time of first purchase
- device – The device used to open campaign
- first_ten_clicks_time – The click time of a user’s first 10 clicks. If a user clicks on the same URL more than once, only the first instance is stored.
- extid (Only If Defined) – The user-specified external identification number