Build a Thank You/Confirmation Page
To present a thank-you to a user who has signed up, or any other type of confirmation, create a Sailthru-hosted Other page. These are static pages that contain no functionality. If you wish to include any checkboxes or radio buttons create a User Management page. A static page may not contain input or form buttons.
- Click “New Page” in the Hosted Pages area (from the Content tab).
- Fill in the Name, and select “Other” from the Type dropdown menu.
- Inside the page editor, click into the Code tab, add the HTML.
- Once the static page is complete, click into the page you wish to redirect from (eg Optout or User Management page) by clicking the wrench icon next to its name.
- On the Actions tab, select the name of your new static page from the Redirect dropdown menu.
- On the Actions tab, under Keep this page private?, select Yes or No. (If Yes is selected, an additional, unique hash is added to the URL and required to access the page. This prevents an end user from simply changing the email address in the URL to access another user’s page.)
- Click Save.