Content Blocks available to all customers!We’ve listened to your feedback during our beta period for Content Blocks and are excited to officially release Content Blocks to all customers with additional features! For those who haven’t used Content Blocks before, this capability lets customers quickly set up personalization code to use inside their marketing campaigns in four easy steps:
- Select one of the following algorithm you’d like to use to recommend content for each profile:
- Popular (viewed) – Items in your content library with the most views for all time.
- Popular (purchased) – Items in your content library with the most purchases for all time.
- Trending (viewed) – Items that have been viewed most in the last 7 days.
- Trending (purchased) – Items that have been purchased most in the last 7 days.
- Viewed– Recommended content based on a user’s pageview history.
- Purchased – Recommended items based on a user’s purchase history.
- Add filters to hone in on items in the Content Library that should be returned.
- Set the number of items that the Content Block should return.
- Copy the Zephyr code and paste it into your email template.
- Update of the UI to allow for easier filtering.
- Filter to check image exists in content.
- Filter by publish date.
- Ability to archive a content block.
Interested in enabling this feature? Reach out to your CSM today!