Saved Rows in Email Composer
Save and reuse rows in Email Composer with our new feature, Saved Rows. No more recreating the same headers and footers over and over again 🙂
Create a Saved Row (3 easy steps)
1. Select any row you would like to save.
2. Select the icon. (Appears on both the row itself and alongside the “Row Properties” menu.)
3. Give it a name and press Save. That’s it! The selected row will now appear as a Saved Row.
Use a Saved Row (3 easy steps)
1. Select “Saved Rows” from the dropdown menu under Rows.
2, Navigate to the Saved Row you would like to use. (This can be done either through search or by scrolling to it.)
3. Drag the Saved Row into your template and give yourself a pat on the back.
Learn more in our updated support docs.