Use multiple branches to route users through Lifecycle Optimizer flows
Leverage the power of the Sailthru user profile and custom fields to create tailored experiences for users in Lifecycle Optimizer. Beginning July 31, 2017, you can create multiple branches from a user profile custom field check.
With this release, you can dynamically shape your welcome series, post-purchase series and more using the Sailthru custom fields you love to use:
- tailor the experience of a post-purchase series based on a user’s loyalty level
- provide special messaging to users from a specific acquisition source
- upsell customers in a welcome series from lower subscription levels
The multi-branch check will evaluate a single custom field name, with the ability to add as many branches as you’d like, each based on a unique custom field value.
Once enabled for your account, you can create multi-branches within any flow:
- Select the Custom Profile Field check type
- Select the new “Multi-branch” option
- Pick or type a custom field name
- Add or remove additional branches and complete each branch with a unique value
We’ll roll out this update to accounts beginning July 31, 2017, and all accounts should have access by August 1, 2017.
Learn More …
Sailthru Academy Release Training
We look forward to seeing you at the trainings! Stay tuned for more Lifecycle Optimizer releases this summer, including segment testing and in-flow email metrics!