Updates to Lifecycle Optimizer’s toolbar and status selector
Ahead of some exciting new features, the Lifecycle Optimizer toolbar and status selector have received small design updates.
Here’s what changed:
- Recipes are now accessible from an icon left of the flow name
- Metrics are now displayed with a simple on/off button
- “Delete” has moved to the status selector from the “Save As …” menu; as before, only draft flows may be deleted
- The status selector is now uses action buttons to change a flow’s status, instead of the earlier drop-down menu; status names/types remain the same
- “Launch” sets a flow to active
- “Stop” sets a flow to inactive
- “Finish” sets a flow to finishing
Take a look at the updated status selector:
There are no functional or behavioral changes to status types or how flows behave. This is only an update to the way you switch between the statuses.
Look out for more exciting Lifecycle Optimizer updates coming throughout the rest of the year. Learn more about Lifecycle Optimizer at our upcoming Sailthru Academy training webinar on Oct. 12. Click here to register.