Breaks down your primary lists by level of engagement and more.
- The engagement level “Live” is one only found in this report! It combines your Passive + Active + Engaged (anyone who has at least opened within your engagement days) for you so you don’t have to do the math.
- Click the camera icon to view a Snapshot report or the scale icon to view a List Ledger report.
View changes in primary lists size over time. Filter by date, interval, and engagement levels (see screenshot below).
- The Lists Growth Report provides you with the net growth or decline of your primary lists
- This report is taking signups, optouts, and hardbounces into account when calculating the growth or decline
- Note: if you filter by the engagement level “Optouts” or “Hardbounce” a growth (+) in numbers represents a growth in optouts or hardbounces
List Ledger Report
Below are the List Ledger Report‘s columns, defined:
- Date – The day of the month and year, specified by numbers
- Start Total – The number of users at the start date
- Start Valids – The number of users who have not opted-out, hard-bounced, or been removed at the start date
- Start Opt-outs – The number of opt-outs at the start date
- Start Bounces – The number of bounces at the start date
- Signups – The number of signups between the start and end dates
- End Total – The number of users at the end date
- End Valids – The number of users who have not opted-out, hard-bounced, or been removed at the end date
- End Opt-outs – The number of opt-outs at the end date
- End Bounces – The number of bounces at the end date
- Net Opt-outs (End Opt-outs – Start Opt-outs) – The change in number of opt-outs between the start and end dates. Opted-out users are people on a list who received a campaign, but now are completely opted-out of your mailings. They will still be on the list, but will not get mailed. There is no overlap with this number and Net Adds/Removes.
Net Opt-outs example:
Start Opt-out = 5
End Date = 2
Net Opt-outs = End Opt-outs – Start Opt-outs
Net Opt-outs = 2 – 5
Net Opt-outs = -3
- Net Bounces (End Bounces – Start Bounces) – The change in number of hard-bounces (i.e. failed deliveries due to a permanent reason, such as non-existent address) between the start and end dates. Hard-bounces are automatically removed from your valid list, and will not be mailed to.
- Net Adds/Removes – The change in number of valid users between the start and end dates. An add = +1, while a remove = -1.
Net Adds/Removes example:
Consider I am on two lists: List A and List B. Removing myself from List A counts as a remove (i.e. -1) from that list.
Net Adds/Removes = -1
- Net Valids (Signups + Net Opt-outs + Net Bounces + Net Add/Removes) – The change in number of valid users between the start and end dates
Net Valids example:
Signups = 10
Net Opt-outs = -2
Net Bounces = -3
Net Add/Removes = 3
Net Valids = Signups + Net Opt-outs + Net Bounces + Net Add/Removes
Net Valids = 10 + -2 + -3 + 3
Net Valids = 8
View a graph showing your list performance in terms of open and clickrates, as well as other metrics.
Total Subscribers is the combined total of subscripts to all lists for a given source. Subscribers is the number of users that subscribed to any lists. This allows you to compare the total list subscriptions with your unique subscriber count with that source.
View recent snapshots of user segments (or build your own).
Note that these reports (except Snapshots) are generated at midnight.