New tools for your content library in Sailthru WordPress Plugin 3.3.0
Starting today, a number of enhancements have been released for our WordPress plugin to make tagging and syncing your content to Sailthru easier and more powerful.
- Select any of your WordPress post types to send to your Sailthru content library.
- Configure interest tags to come from your posts’ Sailthru meta box and/or any other WordPress taxonomies and categories.
- Setup global tags to be added to all your content coming from WordPress, so you can better control your data feeds and personalization.
- Clean up your content’s custom fields with the var whitelist, allowing you to sync only attributes that you want.
- Toggle the Content API integration on or off to temporarily enable or disable any updates to your Sailthru content library from WordPress posts.
In addition, we’ve released a patch to address invalid CSS classes being generated for Sailthru widget and shortcode forms.
Update your plugin via the WordPress.org plugin repository or via
wpcom_vip_load_plugin for WordPress.com VIP. Then visit the new Content Settings tab in your Sailthru plugin!