Glossary of Terms
Terms To Know
• app_id: Sailthru identifier for an app, created during the app registration process. Currently appears in the URL when viewing an app’s settings
• device_id: A unique, Apple-assigned value for a device. Also known as a “device token”
• sid: Sailthru identifier for a user; used to send transactional push notification. Accessible via the User API call and the User Lookup page in my.sailthru
• extid: A client-specified identifier for a user takes place of a sid. User profiles are identified by either a sid or extid, but not both.
• hid: Sailthru user identifier used for tracking user interest data in both Horizon and Sailthru’s SDK