Querying Based On Installed App
- the Wheel Icon Users, and then Audience Builder
- In Audience Builder, an action: Snapshot Report, Generate List, Create Smart List, or Bulk Update
- Next, the Dropdown Menu near Source List, and an Option
- Now let’s set your query results’ sensitivity. the Dropdown Menu near All, and All or Any.
Selecting Any means your query’s results will contain users who match any of the information in the Criteria section.
Selecting All means your query’s results will contain only users who match all of the information in the Criteria section.
- the Dropdown Menu near Criteria, scroll to the Mobile App category, and has apps(s)
- If done correctly, the interface changes
- the Field near Value, and input an application id (i.e. app_id)
- Submit Query