Lifecycle Optimizer Metrics
For each flow, Lifecycle Optimizer tracks and displays the number of times users have entered the flow, reached each step, and entered each branch after a check. Lifecycle Optimizer also displays email performance metrics for each “Send Email” action in the flow.
All data on the flow list is presented in realtime at page-load time. When viewing an active flow, all data updates in realtime.
You can see reporting in the Builder, using the Metrics button to enable the Metrics view. The Metrics button is located at the top left side of the flow Builder .
Stats will overlay on each step of the flow and, for active flows, will update in realtime:
- The number of users who have reached the step
- For Send Email actions:
- Sent count – Sent count is counted multiple times if a profile has multiple devices, where as the step count is 1 per profile entry (applies only for mobile users).
- Click count and click rate %
- Open count and open rate %
- Revenue attributed to the template (Only displayed for commerce customers who sync purchase data to Sailthru)
- Rev/M – Revenue rate per 1,000 sends of the template (Only displayed for e-commerce customers who sync purchase data to Sailthru)
Note: These stats are specific to the step. If you use the same template twice, each use of the template will display unique stats. Changing a step’s template in an active flow will not reset the step’s metrics.
- In the Builder, using the Email Analytics button.
This button is an in-platform link that will take you to the Email Summary page. From there, you can view the performance for each template sent from that flow.
- If you deactivate a flow, its metrics will remain viewable. If you reactivate an inactive flow that previously ran and had users, the metrics will aggregate.
- Opted out users deduct from the sends count, but the step count continues to increment
- Setting a flow to inactive, adding a step, and reactivating it will persist metrics from the first activation. This can cause a high metric disparity between steps with the “original” version and the new version activated.