Lifecycle Optimizer Metrics
For each flow, Lifecycle Optimizer tracks and displays the number of times users have entered the flow, reached each step, and entered each branch after a check. Lifecycle Optimizer also displays email performance metrics for each “Send Email” action in the flow.
All data on the flow list is presented in realtime at page-load time. When viewing an active flow, all data updates in realtime.
You can see reporting:
- On the List Page (which displays Entries only) and by clicking the Metrics link to jump to the builder’s Metrics view.
- An entry represents any start of a flow by a user. Entry counts can include multiple entires by the same user if re-entry for a given flow is permitted by your flow settings.
- In the Builder, using the Metrics button to enable the Metrics view.
Stats will overlay on each step of the flow and, for active flows, will update in realtime:
- The number of users who have reached the step
- For Send Email actions:
- Sent count – Sent count is counted multiple times if a profile has multiple devices, where as the step count is 1 per profile entry (applies only for mobile users).
- Click count and click rate %
- Open count and open rate %
- Revenue attributed to the template (Only displayed for commerce customers who sync purchase data to Sailthru)
- Rev/M – Revenue rate per 1,000 sends of the template (Only displayed for e-commerce customers who sync purchase data to Sailthru)
Note: These stats are specific to the step. If you use the same template twice, each use of the template will display unique stats. Changing a step’s template in an active flow will not reset the step’s metrics.
- If you deactivate a flow, its metrics will remain viewable. If you reactivate an inactive flow that previously ran and had users, the metrics will aggregate.
- Opted out users deduct from the sends count, but the step count continues to increment
- Setting a flow to inactive, adding a step, and reactivating it will persist metrics from the first activation. This can cause a high metric disparity between steps with the “original” version and the new version activated.