- Once you have a Kickdynamic Account, login to their system
- New Campaign
- and fill the Field near Campaign Name
- the + Icon to reveal a drop-down menu. Under Rules, the Wand Icon to open the Rule Builder.
- and fill the Field near Name
- and fill the Field near Description
- In the Rule Builder, build your rules using if-then statements
The example screenshot above has the following rules:
- If the recipient’s Device is an Android, display an Android Picture
- If the recipient’s Device is an iPhone, display an iPhone Picture
- If the recipient Does Not Meet the above criteria, display a Sailthru Logo
When building your rules, you can use your Sailthru User Profiles as a Condition:
- Select + Condition to open the Condition Editor
- Select String Parameter from the Left Drop-Down Menu
- Fill a Name in the Middle Field
- Input Zephyr Code in the Right Field
- Select Save
- Copy the code in the Tag Generator, and then Done!
To verify that your rules work, go to the Campaign Manager, find your created rules, and select the Play Icon to access the Context Simulator. The Context Simulator is a sandbox where you can test your rules.
- Log in to my.sailthru.com, and access the Campaign Editor or Template Editor
- If you are using the Campaign Editor, go to the Design section, the HTML sub-section, and paste the copied Tag Code
- If you are using the Template Editor, the Code section, and paste the copied Tag Code