Sailthru continues its regular practice in restricting and outright stopping non-essential system updates during the end-of-year holiday season.
- Sailthru’s holiday readiness period begins on November 17, 2021
- Sailthru’s holiday readiness period ends on January 3, 2022
What does this mean for you?
- This readiness period accounts for mission-critical sending periods around the Thanksgiving Week/Cyber Monday weekend.
- There will be no feature releases, code deployments, or non-critical updates on and around critical sending and web traffic days, such as Cyber Monday. Our product and engineering teams review any essential updates with leadership in this heightened state of release review.
- We also increase our on-call staffing for engineering and support during peak days, assuring that we can address any needs arising from your team. Look for more information on escalating urgent concerns to our leadership, coming in an email this October.
How can you help?
- Discuss your holiday sending schedule/strategy with your Customer Success Manager as it is shaping up and into the big week(s)