Get personal with your users
Sailthru’s personalization capabilities are powered by what we know about users. This data enables our clients to understand what their users will open, visit, read, and buy, and so much more. All of this user data is viewable in one location, the Sailthru user profile. Given the importance of this data we are excited to announce the release of a new approach to organizing, visualizing, and acting on that data, our new user profile page.
The new user profile page has been completely redesigned and rebuilt with the intent of being more visual, more interactive, more organized, and easier to consume. For Sailthru customers this page should allow our clients to better understand and get more personal with their users.
Key data is split into separate tabs enabling quick access to important information. We have also highlighted relevant statistical data and metrics with visualizations, for easy consumption.
We have added thoughtful organization to salient data like purchases, where full transaction details are available, including access to all purchase metadata, like vars or sales info.
- The data from the original profile is now organized and viewable in seven category tabs
- Overview section offers all the most relevant information about a user in a quick to digest card format
- Purchases are organized and displayed in a readable format
- Vars associated to a user’s name, source, and birthday are automatically identified and displayed as the user’s name, birthday, and source
- Recent Activity section shows the most recent actions a user has taken as recorded by Sailthru