Add a Personalized Data Feed in Email Composer
Use pre-built Dynamic Rows and an existing data feed to personalize content in Email Composer.
- From the Templates page, create a new Visual Email template or open an existing one.
- Click the gear icon in the App Header Bar to open the Settings Editor.
- Select the Content & Personalization tab.
- Select a data feed from the drop down menu.
- Select your Personalization Type. This can be None, Interest, or Random. When you change type, the data feed reloads.
- Click Apply to save your global settings.
- In Email Composer, select the Rows tab.
- From the rows drop down menu, select Dynamic Rows for Data Feeds. This will load the prebuilt rows that support Sailthru data feeds.
- Select one of the rows and drag it onto the canvas.
- Save your work. Click the drop-down arrow on the Save button and select Preview.
- The Preview window opens, showing you what your data feed will look like in either mobile or desktop.
- Content is organized by index number. 0 is the first content item. In the following image, the content item called is the third entry in the data feed.
- Reorganize content manually by changing the content index number.
- To continue editing, click the back arrow in the App Header Bar.