Deliverability is a campaign’s ability to successfully reach a user’s inbox. What does Sailthru do to improve deliverability of your campaigns? Three things, to be exact.
1 Industry Standards
- Attends conferences and interacts with representatives of internet service providers (ISPs)
- Holds clients to industry standards such as Can Spam, as well as our stricter, Sailthru-specific ones. Clients not meeting our standards and unwilling to improve their practices will be refused service.
- Monitors sends
- Interacts with ISPs to ensure high level deliverability
- Watches real-time for ISP blocks
- Uses third-party data to see inbox placement
- Monitors drops in delivery rates and open rates
- Corresponds proactively to clients when deliverability issue are identified
- Utilizes Sailthru-specific tools to maintain highly engaged lists
- Sets up feedback loops to record any users that mark mail as spam, which allows us to scrub them from the list
- Ensures authentication of each sender using DKIM and DNS Zonefile
- Monitors and throttles based on ISP SMTP response codes
- Optimizes mail to send at the correct speeds/rates to ensure best delivery at each ISP
- Corresponds with all major ISPs to achieve whitelist status. This flags senders as trusted senders, allowing them to send higher volumes of mail.
- Utilizes advanced list-scrubbing and hygiene tools to spot suspect lists before they are ever sent
- Distributes traffic amongst multiple hardware (i.e. load balances) and monitors traffic for maximized ISP
- Supports suppression encryption file exchange
Now that you know how Sailthru improves deliverability for your campaigns, head to the next section to learn how you can improve deliverability.