Mobile Audiences Overview
With Carnival’s Audiences feature, create re-usable audience segments of your mobile app users, which you can then target with an optimal messaging strategy. There are endless ways to segment your audience, but common ways include:
- Users who haven’t used your apps in the last 7 days
- Users who have purchased an in-app subscription or performed a certain action
- Users who have recently installed the app
- Users from a particular city or area
- Create Audiences – Define and set up specific segments of your existing app users. Using Audiences enables you to send the most relevant messages to each segment based on their behaviors and attributes.
- A/B Test Groups – These groups are available as evenly-distributed sub-groups of your users. You can test different messages, creative content, offers, etc., by sending multiple versions of the same message to two or more groups.
- Using Location Tracking – Learn about the key considerations and methods for obtaining and using geolocation data.