User Profile Importer
Streamline list imports with the User Profile Importer. Map the columns in a CSV file to profile keys or custom variables within Sailthru.
Select User Profile Importer from the User menu in my.sailthru to import profiles.
Note: The imported file cannot be larger than 1GB.
1. Select a File
Select a file and the import location.
- Drag and drop your csv or txt file or select upload a file.
- Your file, once selected, shows under the import area. If you wish to change files, you can delete the file and select a new one.
- Select the import location for your profiles.
- Add them to new list: a text box opens for a new list name.
- Add them to existing list: select an existing list from the dropdown menu.
- No lists, just add them to the Sailthru Bucket: the profiles will not be added to any specific list.
- Select Next.
2. Match CSV Columns
Map the columns in your file to existing fields or create a new field.
- Select the correct mapping for each column in your file. Use an existing field or select Custom field to create a new one.
- If your file didn’t include column headers, select an existing field as the profile key.
- Once your fields are mapped, select Continue.
3. Review and Complete
Review all the import information.
- Check the field mapping to make sure it’s correct.
- SMS consent acknowledgement:
- By checking this box, you acknowledge that SMS recipients have given explicit consent to be messaged.
- Explicit consent must be obtained before sending SMS messaging.
- Select Save and Import. When your profiles are uploaded, you’ll see a success message.
If there is an error, you’ll receive an error message and a link to a downloadable error report.