API Documentation Overhauled: What’s New
Tell your developers! We’re happy to announce our overhauled developer documentation, making it easier than ever to integrate with Sailthru.
- New examples right up top for each available function or method, with multiple examples organized in tabs to cover each use case. Hundreds of new examples included!
- Clear explanations of each API feature, so even non-programmers can learn what’s possible and when to get developers involved.
- All possible error codes & messages for endpoints, plus clarifying notes, allowing you to plan for all scenarios.
- Improved navigation
- streamlined left-nav and URLs
- in each page, a table of contents and standard structure
Start with our new For Developers Overview at getstarted.sailthru.com/developers and please share this note with your developers.
We’re going to continue to improve the docs based on your feedback. Please send any comments to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the rating system at the bottom of any page, which contains an optional feedback form. We’d love to hear from you.
– The Sailthru Documentation Team