Link a Google Workspace App to Sailthru
This guide walks you through configuring Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) application to enable SAML-based Single Sign-On from Google Workspace for Sailthru. In this scenario, the Google Workspace application is the SAML Identity Provider.
- In Google Workspace, select Apps.
- Open Web and mobile apps.
- Select Add custom SAML app from the Add App dropdown menu.
- Pick up a name for the app. In this example, the app is named Sailthru. If you have an app icon you wish to use, upload it here.
- Now you can see the following information:
- SSO URL
- Entity ID
- Decide the name of the SAML connection that will be used by Sailthru. This should be in the format of saml-<companyname>. In the following steps, you will insert this name in place of SAML_CONNECTION_NAME.
- On the next page:
https://AUTH0_DOMAIN/login/callback?connection=SAML_CONNECTION_NAMEinto the ACS URL field.
urn:auth0:AUTH0_TENANT:SAML_CONNECTION_NAMEinto the Entity ID field.
- Make sure that the Signed response checkbox is marked.
- Select Email in the Name ID format dropdown.
- Select Basic Information > Primary email in the Name ID dropdown.
AUTH0_DOMAINis the Auth0 tenant domain. In our case it is login.sailthru.com on production.
AUTH0_TENANTis the Auth0 tenant name. In our case it is sailthru on production.
- Select Finish.
- Open the newly created app.
- Select the arrow on the top right corner of the User access section.
- Select ON for everyone as a service status.